Based on increasing rates of divorce it will be one of the biggest problems generations now and generations to come will face. Is there a root problem, or is this the end of faithful marriage as we know it? Commitment is something that today’s generation is struggling with because the idea of marriage is becoming less sacred than what importance it has served in the past. We are finding ourselves in marital failure and makes the special appeal of being in a marriage seem like nothing but a few “moments” of happiness ending in unfaithfulness or just the pure feeling of being unhappy. Are these divorce rates going to swallow marriage whole with the intent of never regaining its importance? New and upcoming generations are throwing away its significance and the meaning of spending the rest of your life with another person. The problem is the rush. Why rush? This problem is going to make for a missing piece in our traditional values.
Is there any hope that we can solve this problem? It needs to regain the value that it once held. I think that it can also be solved by people just purely thinking and really asking themselves if they’re ready for marriage before actually going through the motions and then it ending in utter regret and failure. Taking chances is one thing but I don’t think rushing into something that serves such an importance is fair to take a chance on. It needs to be taught that in order to have a successful marriage you have to know yourself and be happy with yourself in order for things to work out the way you want them to. It’s the only way to have a sense of who you might be compatible with. Marriage is supposed to be forever not a temporary thing. The youth has been getting pre maturely married before really knowing what is right for themselves. It could potentially be a turning point for people to wait it out until they’re mature enough to make that next big step. Marriage doesn’t have to end here, if we take initiative and change our ways we can hopefully restore the importance of marriage.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, andMedical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995