Aiming for Success
A successful manager is only as good as the people that work for them. Training employees, fostering working relationships, and completing projects that have the greatest ROI all fall squarely on the shoulders of those in management.
- Hire good people. Consider personalities along with experience and skills. Retrain existing employees to improve the team.
- Provide employees with the right tools – computers, software, training, etc.
- Let your employees explore options when completing a project. Give them guidance, but allow them to work it through themselves.
- Set high expectations for employees and yourself.
- Get the job done on time and make sure it’s done right.
- Plan, plan, plan. And develop a system of checks during the project to make sure everything is on track.
- Praise in public, correct in private.
- Don’t ask anyone to do something you’re not willing to do yourself.
- Communicate with employees, keeping them abreast of any changes.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, and Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995.