Customer Satisfaction Linked To Customer Loyalty Programs
Customer Loyalty Programs are essential to increasing customer satisfaction, according to a sales and marketing expert.
”Increasingly organizations are becoming dissatisfied with their customer satisfaction surveys and turning instead to designing and implementing customer loyalty programs,” said Adam Ramshaw, a director of Genroe. “The reason is simple, after 10 years of running national customer satisfaction surveys, the American Customer Satisfaction Index has, basically, not moved at all.”
Ramshaw offers five steps for sales executives and marketing executives to increase their Customer Loyalty Programs:
- Link customer loyalty to business outcomes. Identify potential ROIs and link loyalty programs to revenue, profit, market share, growth, etc.
- Find a loyalty indicator. One of the best measures of loyalty is the question “How likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague?”
- Identify the drivers of customer loyalty. Establish a range of attributes that might impact customer loyalty depending on the field or industry being targeted.
- Implement the Customer Loyalty Program. Identify ways to change business processes to flow with the new program.
- Re-survey customers to ensure the new program is functioning as intended.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, and Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995.