Love Your Job
Great tips on loving your job:
- Find three positive aspects of your job that you like
- Make your desk unique, warm, and inviting (bring a candle, plant, pictures, etc.)
- Set short-term and long-term goals for yourself outside of your job
- Take a five minute break for fresh air every once in a while or get out and walk around the office building
- Understand that how you work defines you, not your job.
- Focus on your health because that can make or break how you feel
- Exercise to get your endorphins flowing, whether before work or at lunch
- Evaluate the personality of your boss and co-workers to gain a better understanding of how to interact with them. Smooth communication can bring ease and peace to your workday.
- Don’t forget to take care of yourself.
These are simple ways to improve your day-to-day encounters with your work environment. However, over the long term you have to learn to adapt to alternative management styles, work styles of colleagues, and your work culture. But if you can maintain a positive outlook, your satisfaction will increase and your stress level will decrease. Do what you need to do to protect your positive outlook on your job. By planning your day, week, month, and even the year ahead of you, you can easily reduce stress by simply implementing organization into your daily work life. Reduced stressed, optimal health, and overall positive outlook is key to satisfaction in your job and life in general.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, and Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995.