Stay Inspired/Productive While at Work
Whether or not you are in your cubicle or your own office, if you have nothing to look at but blank white walls, you might find yourself unmotivated and counting down the seconds till the end of your work day. If you are one of those people feeling uninspired, follow a few of these tips to help you out:
- Decorate the walls: For anyone blank white walls are boring and slightly depressing. You might even find yourself feeling just like those walls, blank and empty. Start by adding some of your own personal things. Motivational quotes, inspirational pictures etc. Anything that you find to make you feel empowered to work hard and get things done.
- Neat and tidy desk: In general, in order to stay productive a neat and tidy desk makes that much simpler. When your workspace is cluttered and a mess it becomes a lot harder to stay on track and focused on what you should be working on. Try keeping your desk organized and clutter free. It leaves you with a clearer mind to stay on task. Personal pictures of family and friends can be an inspiring to work harder.
- Invest in nice office furniture: Investing in furniture that is nice looking and comfortable can make all the difference when it comes to being productive and inspired in the workplace. It is close to impossible to be inspired when you’re sitting in an office chair for eight hours of the day that is uncomfortable and gives you nothing but discomfort. To stay productive and inspired, investing in comfortable furniture might be the key to your success in the workplace.
Following a few of these tips could potentially change your workplace lifestyle. You could go from being a cluttered unproductive mess to changing a few things around and feeling extremely inspired and ready to work. Take the opportunity to change these things around and your inspiration and productivity can sky rocket.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, andMedical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995