U.S. Chamber Rebuilds America
A new initiative announced by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce will spur billions in infrastructure investments, meaning a boom for industrial construction executives and financial and banking executives looking to new investments.
“We’re rapidly running out of capacity, and it’s already costing us jobs, productivity, competitiveness, mobility, and most tragically, innocent American lives,” said chamber president and CEO Thomas J. Donohue. “We must begin now to build a modern and safe infrastructure system. The business community must lead the way to make this happen.”
Donohue announced that the chamber would organize, fund, and lead a multimillion-dollar initiative called “Let’s Rebuild America.”
The four key goals of the plan include:
- Documenting the problem with solid research, including state-by-state infrastructure report cards
- Educating citizens and policymakers about the benefits of infrastructure and the cost of failure
- Unlocking pent-up private investment by removing legal and regulatory impediments
- Boosting public investment through congressional reauthorizations and public-private partnerships and stopping the diversion of infrastructure funds to other programs.
“We can create American jobs, reduce congestion, clean the air, succeed in a global economy, and save thousands of innocent lives by expanding both private and public investment in our infrastructure,” Donohue told business executives. “The benefits are great. The price of failure is high. We are going to make sure that the American people hear that message over and over again and hold their elected officials accountable.”
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, and Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995.