10 Tips for Managing Stress
Stress in an inherent part of any job from service workers to CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies. The way workers deal with stress, however, can increase their productivity and creativity, decrease physical symptoms, and help foster a healthier stand of mind.
- Maintain perspective. Jobs are disposable, your friends, family, and health are not.
- Change the situation. If you’re overwhelmed by the workload or the responsibility, talk to your employer about changing the job requirements to suit your needs.
- Take a break. Go for a short walk, sit quietly, or read for a few minutes.
- Organize your workspace and keep a list of priorities, checking them off as you complete tasks.
- Vent your frustrations by talking a friend.
- Foster relationships with coworkers who can be helpful during stressful periods. Then, return the favor when they need a hand.
- Laugh. Try to find the humor in every situation.
- Don’t set unrealistic goals of what you can accomplish in a workday.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Perfection is unattainable, stop trying to reach it.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, and Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995.