Automation Key To Pharmaceutical Growth
Automation can be the answer for future growth in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors, suggests an industry analysis.
Faced with tighter margins and regulatory issues, automation and software improvements can help pharmaceutical manufacturers produce drugs at a lower cost and at a faster pace, according to Frost & Sullivan’s “Strategic Analysis of the Automation and Software Solutions in the World Pharmaceutical Markets.”
“The gradual exit of blockbuster drugs and the introduction of generic ones have increased the pressure on profit margins, compelling manufacturers to produce specialized potent drugs that are difficult to replicate and need to be produced in smaller quantities,” notes Sanjeev R. Sridharan, Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst. “As this necessitates the production of multiple products on the same equipment, companies are increasingly employing automation and software solutions.
“The key success factor for automation companies is to establish long-term partnership with pharmaceutical customers,” said Sanjeev. “Even as pharmaceutical customers look for standardization, automation companies need to grow aggressively with their customers as they expand globally.”
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, and Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995.