Careful consideration, planning and research are as essential to long-term business growth, as it was to the development of the business, according to AllBusiness.com.
AllBusiness.com has developed the “60-Second Guide to Managing Growth Over the Long Haul,” which it advises will maintain an investment in research and analysis.
0:60 Revisit the Business Plan
Refer to the business plan often to review where the business has grown in relation to intended growth and consider whether alterations are needed to the plan.
0:44 Watch the Numbers
Financial statements provide insights into the health of a business. “Project cash flow ahead several months based on reasonable expectations for sales and income, demand for your product and services, regular payments (e.g. loan payments and rent) and other factors,” recommends AllBusiness.com. This will help you to identify areas for growth or change.
0:34 Develop Relationships
Build partnerships with other business in the industry and with specialty consultants, rather than brining on additional resources and possibly stretching your resources too thing.
0:25 Delegate Time-consuming Tasks
Identify responsible employees with the capability to handle routine tasks, and even some managerial responsibility. This will free executives up, allowing them to focus on growth and sales.
0:13 Watch the Big Picture
Stay current with the community, study sales records and communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. This awareness will make you less susceptible to surprises and better prepared to capitalize on and even anticipate changes.
0:03 Keep Learning
Benefit from the experience and talents of others. A good executive never stops looking for people from which to gain more knowledge, and thus increase their own business’ productivity and profits.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, andMedical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995.