Maximize Company Visibility
Location, location, location. Marketing Executives know, like any successful real estate developer, “location” is the key to success – TV, radio, metro newspapers, national magazines, Internet.
Along with branding and sending press releases and marketing kits to media outlets, Marketing Executives know that getting their company’s and executive’s names in the news is a great way to increase public awareness and succeed in product placement with little capital outlay.
One new tool, ProfNet, is offering up a corporation’s executives as experts and sources for breaking stories, thus increasing their visibility. ProfNet is a service offered by PR Newswire to journalists in multiple media outlets.
“There are two essential approaches to media placement. One is to persuade reporters that you organization has news worth reporting – this approach is deliberate and release driven. The other is to persuade reporters that there are individuals within your organization who, because of their industry perspective or some form of expertise, are worth interviewing.” Dan Forbush, president and founder of ProfNet, advises Marketing Executives.
”Forget for a moment your own organization’s objectives, and read the world as a reporter would.” Forbush suggests. “Given your beat and the readers you must satisfy, what topics are of interest? What angles do you find fresh and provocative?”
In other words, Marketing Executives need to become matchmakers.
Ask yourself, “Which individuals within my organization or my clientele can satisfy these reporter needs? And what presentations will be most persuasive?”
Forbush also offers other tips to Marketing Executives:
|Research media outlets and tailor pitches to specific reporters|
|Cultivate relationships with reporters for the long term|
|Provide reliable information to establish a professional relationship|
|Develop your company’s “experts” by providing research, talking points, and tips for answering questions|
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, and Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention